Under the direction of Dr. Singer, Cardiology Consultants of Rochester has continued to provide the highest quality of care to the Rochester area for over 25 years. Dr. Singer succeeds Dr. Theodore Lepage and is accepting new patients.
Specialty Board Certification
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography Certification
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology Diplomate
- Fellow American College of Cardiology
Post Doctoral Training
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Fellowship in Cardiology, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- Internship and Residency, Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
- MD, Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
- BA, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Medical Staff Appointments
- Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Original Research Papers
1.Singer GM, Izhar M, Black HR. Goal-Oriented Management of Hypertension: Translating Clinical Trial Results into Practice. Hypertension. 2002; 40:464-469.
2.Singer GM, Izhar M, Black HR. Guidelines of Hypertension: Are Quality Assurance Measures on Target? Hypertension. 2004; 43:198-202.
3.Singer GM, Setaro JF. The ALLHAT (The Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering to Prevent Heart Attack Trial) Study: Implications for Resistant Hypertension. Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2004; 7:31-2.
4.Singer GM, Geohas J. The Effect of Chromium Picolinate and Biotin Supplementation on Glycemic Control in Poorly Controlled Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics2006; 8(6): 636-43.
5.Singer GM, Setaro JF. Secondary Hypertension: Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2008 Jul; 10(7): 567-574.
6.Singer GM, Setaro JF, Curtis JP, Remetz MS. Distal Embolic Protection During Renal Artery Stenting: Impact on Hypertensive Patients with Renal Dysfunction. Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2008 Nov; 10(11):830-836.
7.Singer GM, Remetz MS, Curtis JP, Setaro JF. Impact of baseline renal function on outcomes of renal artery stenting in hypertensive patients.Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2009 Nov; 11(11): 615-620.
1.Singer GM, Setaro JF. In: Foody JM (ed). Preventive Cardiology:Insights into the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease, Second Edition: Contemporary Cardiology Series. Humana Press, 2006.ISBN 1588295214
2.Singer GM, Setaro JF, Black HR. Goal oriented hypertension management in diabetic and non-diabetic patients. In: Carey R (ed). Hypertension and Hormone Mechanisms: Conn’s Concepts in Endocrinology Text Series. Humana Press, 2007.ISBN 1588294080